handcrafted popular medias
1 minute ago
Happy Sunday 🖤 we hope you all have a wonderful day.
How Gorgeous is this little dude wearing our reverse splat leggings 🤘
2 minutes ago
Detail shot of benchtop connector cut outs on the bed platform
5 minutes ago
Aztec & Simple Chevron.
7 minutes ago
5 things to know about @barenecessities_zerowasteindia :
1. They only use the best ingredients that are zero waste and ethically sourced.
2. Their products are truly bare - they feature only
natural, bare recipes that do you no harm. Additionally, all products come in bare, zero-waste, completely recyclable packaging.
3. Their products are designed not to last: Yup, you read that right. Since all their products are handmade fresh, have no chemical preservatives, and come in small quantities. they won’t last you years on end like other products you buy off the
shelf. The recipes are deliberately kept bare, minus any fillers, so you get more of each carefully-curated ingredient. As a result, a little goes a long way.
4. Their products are handmade and heart made 🙂
5. They absolutely LOVE coconut oil: Like most Indians, they believe organic coconut oil native to the country is a miracle cure for a whole bunch of skin and hair problems. Which is why, they have arrived at game-changing ways to add this magical ingredient to your beauty routine.
Come shop Bare Necessities - Zero Waste India’s amazing line of environment-conscious products at My Cup of Tea | Edition 22 - Bangalore on the 24th & 25th at Bungalow 7, Richards Town.
#sneakpeak #barenecessities #personalcare #homecare #environmentfriendly #environmentconscious #lifestyle #handcrafted #sustainablelifestyle #bangalore #popupshop #bungalow7 #allthingscurated #mycupoftealuru
8 minutes ago
Yajiro dento Kokeshi dolls have a certain flair about them. Perhaps its the flair of their facial designs or the variety in torso designs. What ever it may be, it is the 3rd grouping that the SP collection has the most of (After Naruko and Togatta). These Nemariko versions are by Sato, Yoshiaki who was born in 1936 and studied under Sato, Tatsuo. As we look at our collection we realize that we dont have many Nemariko Kokeshi, so the goal is to be on the lookout for some that will fit our taste, and collection. Do you think about these things when buying Kokeshi for your collection?
#Yajiro #Dento #Traditional #Kokeshi #woodendoll #folkart #handcrafted #Nemariko #こけし #woodturned
10 minutes ago
Our light Garve in the loom ✌️
14 minutes ago
Sterling Silver and Copper necklace...
14 minutes ago
Blue Beauty 💙
Triple set Turquoise statement ring to brighten everyday.
It’s hard not to have a smile on your face when your rocking awesome rings.
My style is bigger the better!
What about you? .
All my jewellery is made completely by hand in a tiny jungle studio on the small Thai island of Koh Tao. I use only traditional silversmithing techniques and source only genuine gemstones (case you were wondering✌️)